Can I speak at Digital Sales & Marketing World?
Click here to learn more
If I have concerns about COVID-19, where can I find more information?
Digital Sales & Marketing World is continuing to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority.
Digital Sales & Marketing World, our event partners, and our venue are fully committed to putting on a great event as planned.
As you travel to the event, and while you're here, wash your hands often, use tissues to cover coughs and sneezes, and consider swapping your handshake for a friendly elbow bump or nod hello!
In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we are taking extra precautions at the event, including:
- Hand sanitizer available to all attendees and in all sponsor booths
- Attendee check-in screens and keyboards will be sanitized after EVERY person checks-in
- Planning for food to be served by servers to limit contact and keep serving utensils sanitary
- All microphones and presentation clickers will be sanitized in between each speaker
- Phone sanitizing stations will be made available to attendees
- On-site signage with healthy habit reminders will be added to the venue
- Additional training to all staff, exhibitors, and speakers on preventative measures
We recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to Digital Sales & Marketing World 2020.
We are unable to register anyone that has been in China or Hong Kong in the last 14 days, due to the ongoing coronavirus/COVID-19 situation.
If you have any further queries, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
See More Frequently Asked Questions